Join us for a unique 4X4 self drive off-road desert adventure experience in Doha with our off-road instructor Mohammed and Mustafa who has over 20 years off-road experience and will spare no effort to explain all aspects of this thrilling hobby to you no matter how many times you get stuck!
Who can participate?
When and where?
- 4x4 Owners
- Planning to buy a 4 x 4
- *Maximum Participants 2 Adults per Car
GPS Location: Sealine 24°51’51.17 N 50° 30’40.72 E
- All week days
- Booking inquiries will be on first come first serve basis and once a session is complete (Max. 5-6 cars) the next session will begin
- Meeting point will be at Sealine Hotel (46km from Doha)
- Meeting Time AM /PM
What's on the menu?
Live Qatar Safari offers a half day program for starters which includes:
- Introduction and Familiarization with 4x4.
• Servicing and Maintaining your 4x 4
• General preparation for off-road trips.
• Safety and Precautions
• 4x4 gear function
• Basic Recovery techniques
• Off-road practical driving session
- A min. of 2 cars is required to confirm the course
- Groups of 5 cars get 10% discount
- Exclusive and individual lessons on week days can be organized on request and charged at double the price of our regular course…
Reservation and Payment Terms
- The full session lasts approx. 3 hours (Approx. 30% Theory 70% practical)
- The practice area will start from the sea line Hotel.
- Payment can be made in cash on the day.
- Subscription will be confirmed upon availability.
- Reservation should be made in 48 hours advance.
- A cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total amount will be charged if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applicable if cancelled on the same day of the course date.
Checklist (Before the start of lesson)
1. Car Manual
2 .Full Tank
3. Spare Tyres and Tools
4. Wood Plate
6. Tyre pressure gauge
1. Mobile Phone
2. Water Drinks
4. Closed Shoes (especially in summer)